Give Till It Helps
“Give Till It Helps” This Christmas Season.
- This Christmas, we will distribute gifts to 7,250 children. That’s nearly 2,800 more than last year (4,433). This Christmas, we will also provide 7,000 food vouchers to families in need.
- Overall, we expect to serve 11,835 individuals during Christmas distribution. That’s 4,600 more than last year.
- The Salvation Army’s mission is to meet human need without discrimination through intervention, then stabilization, and ultimately transformation.
- 82 cents of every dollar is used to support services.
- While highly visible during Christmas, funds collected during the 47 days of our Red Kettle Campaign help sustain 12 different Salvation Army programs and services throughout the year.
How You Can Help.
Download “Give Till It Helps”.
Download “Give Till It Helps” an original song written for The Salvation Army and all proceeds will benefit The Salvation Army in West Michigan. You choose what to pay for the song, and ALL proceeds benefit The Salvation Army. You may choose a pre-filled amount, or put in your own number in the “other” area.
Once your transaction is complete through PayPal, click “Return to The Salvation Army…” for your download.